DATA PROCESSING POLICY
- Nov 20, 2021
This processing policy applies to the personal information (the “Content”) processed by KEEP GROUP (PTY) LTD (hereinafter referred to as “INCO CREATIVE”). The customers, clients and employees of INCO CREATIVE are referred to in this processing policy as our “Stakeholders”.
This Policy is in compliance with the Protection of Personal Information Act 4 of 2013.
1. About This Data Processing Policy
This Processing Policy applies to the personal information (the “Content”)
processed by INCO CREATIVE to:
• add new customers/ suppliers /service providers/employees
(hereinafter referred to as stakeholders) onto our system.
• Personal information collected by our Human Resources Department in
the recruitment/ employment / payroll process.
• To setup and / or implement Information Technology systems /
solutions, as per our client’s requirements and specifications.
2. Why We Collect Personal Information?
We collect Content in order to efficiently operate our business and:
• To comply with legal obligations
• Invoice customers
• Pay suppliers and service providers
• Perform pre-employment checks during our recruitment process
• Pay Employees
• Host our client’s email servers
• Host our client’s website servers
• Design and develop websites for clients, as per client’s instructions
• Brand, advertise and manage client’s social media platforms
• Create an identifiable and unique brand for each client
• Produce videos that are used for client’s advertising and / or work
• Attending on creating back-up systems, of our client’s business data
• For Marketing purposes
We do use the Content for research and analytical purposes to improve the
Services we offer, to our customers as detailed above.
3. Information Processed
The stakeholder information we process may include:
• Company Name
• Vat Number
• Contact numbers
• Email addresses
• Bank Account Details
• Employee names
• Identity numbers
• Telephone numbers
• Email addresses
• Income Tax number
• Medical Records
• Next of Kin Information
• Company name / Full Name
• VAT Number / Identity Number
• Contact Numbers
• Email addresses
• Email domains (to be used when creating an email address)
• Email password
• Website usernames (for login purposes)
• Website password (for login purposes)
• Social media usernames (for login purposes)
• Social media passwords (for login purposes)
• Video data, to allow our offices to compile a full video production
• Staff / employee photographs to allow our offices to upload the relevant
images on the client’s social media platforms
4. Who We Hold Information on?
Our Content includes personal information about:
• Service providers
5. Information Recipients
We share information with:
• Third Party Service Providers.
We have appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to
safeguard and help prevent unauthorised access and maintain data security
of, and to use correctly, the information we collect from you. These safeguards vary based on the sensitivity of the information that we collect and store. We have implemented procedures designed to limit the dissemination of your information to only such designated staff as are reasonably necessary to carry out the stated purposes we have communicated to you.
7. Retention of Information
We will only keep your data as long as it remains necessary for the identified
purpose(s) for which it was originally collected, in accordance with this Policy
and our Data Retention Policy.